Two of the many platforms that we develop for are mobile devices and the Microsoft HoloLens. These platforms provide the ability to view and scan surroundings, recognize objects and project virtual holograms and sounds into the scenery in real-time. This technology – also called augmented or mixed reality – holds the potential to revolutionize industrial applications such as maintenance, commissioning and training.
It is particularly suitable for the following fields of application:
- Assembly: step by step instructions guiding through workflows
- Order picking: specification of parts and quantity
- Quality inspection: specification and logging of test procedures
- Training: Process-accompanying training with virtual information
- Maintenance: Instructions for service and maintenance work